- High seasonal efficiency values
- Electronic expansion valve
- Wide configurability of options and accessories
- Use of multi-scroll solutions (up to 6 compressors)
- Availability of standard acoustic set-up or low-noise configuration
- Modular "V" structure with reduced overall dimensions
- Water production from -10 ° C to 57 ° C
- Extension of the working range in the heating phase thanks to the "Low Air Temperature" option
- 13 models
- Only cooling
- Heat Pumps
- Standard acoustic version
- Low-noise execution
- With plate or S&T heat exchanger
VRS is Galletti's new range of air-cooled monobloc chillers and heat pumps for outdoor installation.
The range consists of 13 models with cooling capacities ranging from 150 to 590 kW, available in cooling only or reversible heat pump versions. The range's main strength is its high seasonal efficiency, which is designed to permanently reduce annual energy consumption as well as meet the minimum efficiency requirements established by ErP 2021. In order to increase the efficiency at partial loads, all VRS models are provided with tandem or trio solutions (2 or 3 compressors on a single circuit) and equipped with electronic expansion valve as standard.
The use of top-quality components at the cutting edge of technology in the cooling, hydraulic, and electrical systems makes VRS chillers state of the art in terms of efficiency, reliability, and operating limits. In fact, the ability to produce water from -10°C to 57°C and operate at full load with outdoor air temperatures from -15 °C to 46 °C is guaranteed.
The range provides high configurability from the point of view of acoustics, with a wide range of accessories designed to reduce noise emissions. It is also guaranteed the possibility of selecting the execution with shell and tube heat exchanger for all models above 200 kW.
Advanced control, which is always provided across the entire range, allows continuous monitoring of operating parameters, advanced regulation logics, and connectivity.
FOR THE COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTATION, REFER TO THE VLS WEB PAGE
Related documents and files
Size: 0,466 MBCE_Declaration_VLS-VRS_Rev_ 0
Size: 12,260 MBinstallation manual
Size: 9,481 MBtechnical manual
Request more information